Balls for fish-protection trays
All pump stations, which deliver water from fishery water bodies, shall be equipped with special fish-protection devices (FPD). Such devices delicately filter fishes and protect them from injuries and killing in water well pumps.
Industrial and utility water-catchment plants usually use dimensional filtering devices, also known as fish-protection trays. A fish-protection tray consists of a metal frame, which is filled with filtering material: polymer balls, bloating clay, or other cohesionless materials. Polymer balls refer to best filling material for fish-protection trays. They are reasonable-priced, functional, durable, and very efficient.
- Perfect shape. All balls in a tray are of the same size and perfect shape. Owing to this they will not be washed out by water streams, unlike bloating clay.
- Elaborated size. We fabricate our balls 20-50 mm in diameter. You are to select the size, which will be preferable for your technical requirements.
- Variable buoyancy. Different types of fish-protection devices require different buoyancy parameters of applicable filling materials. We offer the balls characterized with positive, zero, or negative buoyancy.
- Necessary documents. We can provide quality certificates with reference to our products and technical passports for applicable materials.
- We are fine with non-standard requirements. If you need a special product with non-standard parameters, we will work it out for you and launch fabrication.
Do you have other questions? Please, feel free to contact us via the feedback form located in the lower right corner.