Agricultural industry (in particular: cereal-processing sphere) requires different accessories purposed for corn sieving and milling. While doing this, agricultural producers often face the problem of mesh sticking, which affects the quality and efficiency.
The most effective method to clean mesh surfaces is using the balls, purposed for cleaning of screens and sieves. They are made of those materials, which are suitable for contact with foodstuff. Such materials are used in fabrication of children’s toys and toothbrushes.
Balls for cleaning screens and sieves are used in the following equipment:
• БИС and БЛС type separating units (produced by Melinvest, JSC, Russia)
• БСХ type corn-cleaning separators (Ukraine)
• СВУ type corn-cleaning separators (produced by Voronezhselmash, LLC, Russia)
• МПР-50С and МВР-4 type pre-cleaning machines (produced by Zernoochistka, OJSC, Russia)
• CВП-70, УС-40С and УС-25С type separating units (produced by Zerno BY Ochistka, LLC, Belarus)
• DENIS cleaning separators (France)
• Delta and Delta Super series screen cleaners (Denmark)
• WESTRUP SI 50 and WESTRUP SI 70 series corn pre-cleaners (Denmark)
• Bühler AG series separating units (Switzerland)
• ALFA and BETA series corn cleaning machines (produced by Romax, LLC, Russia)
Using of these balls within your equipment will extend its service life and efficiency and prevent it from early mechanical failures.